Koen Pack USA Terms and Conditions (Short Version)
Thank you for choosing the innovation leader of floral supplies and packaging. we appreciate your business and would like you to be aware of our policies.
- Koen Pack USA will accept orders by mail, email, fax or phone.
- first time orders require prepayment. payments may be made by check, money order, visa, american express, mastercard or wire transfer. once a minimum of $1000 has been purchased, the customer will be considered for credit terms.
- due to variations in our customer's products and manufacturing processes, Koen Pack USA can not guarantee that the product will perform in all instances. we will supply necessary samples so that our customers may test the product and see if it will satisfy their needs. after the samples are tested and approved and order has been placed, the customer assumes all responsibility for the product performing in that instance.
- first time custom orders over $2000 require a 50% deposit. all custom orders are subject to an approval process before any work is begun. a 10% overage or shortage may be shipped without notice on custom orders.
- normal terms are 2% net 10, or net 30 based on the invoice date. the 2% discount will only apply to invoices paid within 10 days.
- any damage, shortage or other problems with your order must be reported to Koen Pack USA within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. please check your order accordingly so that any problems can be dealt with immediately.
- a 20% restocking fee is incurred for any returns of regular stock items. this may be waived at Koen Pack USA's discretion. special orders cannot be returned.
- no credits will be accepted without proper authorization. no returns will be accepted unless first approved by Koen Pack USA.
- full version of our terms and conditions are available upon request.